BENEFITS OF MEDIATION
Keep most of your wealth where
you and your kids can use it.
Less need for therapy;
A better plan for your family.
You can participate in mediation before or after anyone files anything in court and so starts the steps in litigation. Between the date of filing and the date of your first or second court hearing, you may resolve all or most issues through mediation. In most cases it is best to get some advice from an attorney even if you expect to resolve everything through mediation.
For a free consultation about whether family mediation would be helpful for you, contact Dr. Virginia Colin at mediatorQ@gmail.com or 703.864.2101.
This site is for informational purposes only. Nothing here should be construed as legal advice.
Recent Blog Posts
- About Us 1,694 views
- Too Poor to Get Divorced? Unlikely. 1,237 views
- Stories from Family Mediation 1,168 views
- Making Elder Care Decisions 1,162 views
- Family Mediation Makes Creative, Detailed Solutions Possible 1,150 views
- Spousal Support in Virginia 1,076 views
- Managing Anger Triggered by Divorce 1,037 views
- Separation and Reconciliation Agreements 1,003 views
- Recommendations for Divorce Reform 913 views
- Valentine’s Day after Separation or Divorce 886 views