Family Mediation Services
We help people talk about the things that are really hard to talk about and figure out the best way to move forward. We meet with clients in a variety of locations in northern Virginia: Alexandria, Fairfax, Springfield, McLean, Reston, and elsewhere. We are available weekdays, evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Family Mediation (other issues)
Child Support Agreements
Property Settlement Agreements
Sometimes one spouse is determined to separate and eventually divorce but the other party is not ready to give up on the relationship or not ready to discuss parenting plans, support, and other issues. In such cases, one of the mediators in our group can work with one party to figure out the best way to move forward. We cannot give legal advice, but we can help you learn about the emotional aspects of separation and divorce, learn what the laws say about what your options are, and develop a plan for negotiating with your spouse in a way that is likely to help you get matters resolved.
Call now if conflicts or changes in your family might make working with a family mediator a good idea. Call 703.864.2101 for a free consultation, or contact Dr. Virginia Colin at mediatorQ@gmail.com.
This site is for informational purposes only. Nothing here should be construed as legal advice.
Recent Blog Posts
- Long distance co-parenting January 5, 2018
- How to Help Your Kids Manage the Divorce Transition November 30, 2017
- Topics in Parenting Plans November 25, 2017
- Budget List September 5, 2017
- Financial Planning for the Future of Your Special Needs Child April 12, 2017
- About Us 3,681 views
- Too Poor to Get Divorced? Unlikely. 1,768 views
- Fees for Services 1,688 views
- Services 1,585 views
- Separation and Reconciliation Agreements 1,583 views
- Spousal Support in Virginia 1,456 views
- Stories from Family Mediation 1,436 views
- Divorce and Co-Parenting Support Groups in Northern Virginia 1,435 views
- Family Mediation Makes Creative, Detailed Solutions Possible 1,332 views
- Managing Anger Triggered by Divorce 1,323 views